|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (399 days ago)|
- Luxurious three bedroom apartment
- Two bathrooms (one en-suite)
- Open plan kitchen / reception / dining
- Beautifully landscaped garden
- Ample storage
- Under floor heating
- Avaliable now
Situated in the heart of Belsize Park is this elegant and luxurious three bedroom garden apartment that guarantees your privacy, tranquility and comfort. This outstanding home which is accessed via a private entrance, offers a fantastic kitchen / dining / reception room leading out on a beautifully landscaped decked garden. The apartment offers a tastefully designed master bedroom with fitted wardrobes a spacious en-suite bathroom, further double bedroom and a third single bedroom, both rooms with fitted wardrobes and a family shower room. Further benefiting from a separate utility area, under floor heating and ample storage throughout.
Belsize Park is situated moments from for the hustle and bustle of Belsize Village and is within close proximity of the amenities and transport links of Belsize Park & Swiss Cottage tube station. Furthermore it is just a short walk into Hampstead village.
Available now on an unfurnished basis.
Viewings are highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56730370.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26599894. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakhill Residential, West Hampsted.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.