|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (323 days ago)|
- Stunning two bedroom second floor flat
- Beautiful period conversion in a sought-after area
- Exceptionally bright 20' reception room with high ceilings
- Stylish open-plan kitchen
- Mezzanine study area
- Two bathrooms, one with en-suite
- Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout
LONG LET. A fantastic two bedroom flat boasting contemporary living space within a converted period building and a stunning reception room with an open-plan kitchen.
Gloucester Terrace is located close to Hyde Park, and close to restaurants, shops and bars around Bayswater and is within easy reach of central London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1003098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.