|Added on Rightmove:||28 October 2016 (359 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 180702
Property Reference: 180702.
1 luxury bedroom flat to rent in the brand new Hoola development.
The flat is unfurnished but includes brand new integrated appliances -Fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
located on the 8th floor with a beautiful balcony overlooking the Thames and the London O2.
Hoola is excellently located for the Excel centre, only a short walk away and the fantastic selection of shops, bars and restaurants available in Canary Wharf is close by. Royal Victoria is the closest station for direct links into the city.
- One double bedroom, with bathroom and dressing room
- Located on the 8th floor with views over Royal Victoria Dock
- Fully integrated kitchen with appliances by Siemens
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Landscaped communal gardens
- Shared used of the gym, residents' lounge and concierge services
- Walkable to DLR and Jubilee line stations
- Rippling glass endless balconies with access from the bedroom and living area
- In close proximity to Excel and London City Airport
Beautifully designed one bedroom apartment, with bathroom and dressing room
The floor-to-ceiling windows and continuous balconies offer unparalleled London views from this great 8th floor apartment
The apartment shares the facilities of the gym, residents' lounge, and the comfort and security of the concierge services
Large bright living room, with gorgeous open-plan modern kitchen
75 sq ft balcony runs the whole length of the flat, accessible from the bedroom and living area
Hoola is set within the heart of the Royal Docks regeneration vision.
Close to the forthcoming Asian Business Park, Silvertown Quays and Crossrail station.
In close proximity to Excel and London City Airport
Benefits from modern infrastructure such as Emirates Airline Cable Car.
Surrounded by water and less than a minute walk from the Quays offering a fantastic way of life.
Close to University of East London and nine leading universities within easy reach
Good choice of healthcare, libraries, community centres, places of worship, sports facilities.
Transport Links include:
Minutes’ walk to Royal Victoria (DLR Line) and new Crossrail Interchange
Short walk to Canning Town station on Jubilee line. Easy access to Canary Wharf, the City and the West End.
15 minutes’ journey by Emirates Airline Cable car from the O2 to the Excel.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,733.33 per month (£400.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,800.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 02 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
If calling, please quote reference: 180702
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56732779.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 18070228102016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.