|Added on Rightmove:||28 October 2016 (538 days ago)|
- CHARMING 2 bedroom terraced cottage
- Lounge and seperate dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Downstairs bathroom
- 2 double bedrooms
- Large garden a short walk from the property
- On street parking
- Available now for long term unfurnished let
- Sorry no DSS, smokers, sharers or pets
- EPC - D
Swimbridge is a popular village with its local store, school, pub and church and its located a short distance from Barnstaple the regional centre of North Devon with its shopping centre, out of town superstores, pubs and clubs, schools and college, hospital, theatre, restaurants and leisure centre. The A361 is close by with its links to Tiverton Parkway with its national rail network and also the M5 motorway.
From Barnstaple take the North Devon link road in the direction of South Molton but turn off at the first turning right sign posted to Landkey. Follow the road through the village and beyond which will take you into the village of Swimbridge. Take the left hand turning onto Station Hill where the property can be found a short distance along on the left hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56732794.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BSL130031_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Barnstaple - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.