|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 October 2016 (145 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 173343
Full descriptionProperty Reference: 173343.
A modern, four bedroom split level detached house having been considerably upgraded with quality features and an eye for detail. This deceptively large home enjoys country views from the two main reception rooms and patio of the rear garden. Full central heating. Situated on a private road has extended drive for parking up to 4 cars. Bromley/Sevenoaks/Orpington shops/restaurants are 15-20 minutes away. Easy access to private and grammar schools with rail services to London from either Orpington/Chelsfield and Knockholt is 10-15 minutes away.
- Entrance to garden from both sides of the property
- Double glazed entrance to porch with tiled floor and wood stained lined ceiling
- Hall area with built-in cloakroom with staircase to landing and door to a large reception room/leisure area
- Downstairs w.c /utility room with plumbing for a washing machine and vented for tumble drier. Tall storage cupboard with light
- Spacious double glazed study
- Feature modern lounge with double glazed patio door to the rear garden with elevated views of the countryside. Feature marble effect raised multi fuel Bodart and Gonay fire place.
- Spacious dining room with double glazed patio door to the rear garden with elevated views of the countryside
- Feature kitchen with white units, tiled walls and floor, electric double oven, hob, drink cooler unit.
- Master bedroom with mirror sliding wardrobe and a fully tiled en-suite including an Aqualisa shower
- Fully tiled family bathroom with Aqualisa shower over bath, vanity unit with wash bowl, shaver point and low flush w.c
No Agency Enquiries. Thank You.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,300.00 per month (£530.77 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,300.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 02 January, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 173343
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56733133.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17334328102016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.