|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 November 2016 (356 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 180882
Property Reference: 180882.
Set on the second floor of this private gated residential development by Pocket Living; is this new build contemporary 1 bed apartment designed by award winning architects, Burrell Foley Fischer located at the heart of West Kentish Town.
Geoff Marsh Court is superbly located moments from Primrose Hill and Hampstead Heath, and within 10 mins walking distance to Chalk Farm and Kentish Town Underground stations. Camden Lock and Queen’s Crescent market are also on the residents’ doorsteps.
The property comprises of an open plan living space with a fully fitted kitchen area featuring an island breakfast bar, and a double bedroom with built-in wardrobe. The flat boasts attractive floor to ceiling windows forwarding an abundance of natural light, shower room, ample storage and comes fully furnished.
Residents of Geoff Marsh Court are provided with large and secure bike storage, and outside courtyard-style communal areas and additional storage.
Part of Pocket Livings letting requirements: They incoming tenant must have a household income below the intermediate income limit (currently £90,000).
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,399.67 per month (£323.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,000.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 28 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 180882
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56736817.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18088229102016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.