|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 May 2017 (191 days ago)|
- Brilliant three/four bedroom period house
- Set over two floors with a cellar for storage
- Offers a fantastic and modern eat-in kitchen
- Features a forty-one foot private garden
- Lovely bay-fronted reception room
- Located on a peaceful residential road
LONG LET. This excellent three/four bedroom period house offers an optional separate dining room, along with a bay-fronted reception room, three well proportioned double bedrooms and a superb eat-in kitchen with garden access.
Close to the open-space of West Ham Park and local shops while the shops, bars and restaurants in Stratford Westfield are easily reached.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.