|Added on Rightmove:||08 October 2016 (591 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 173731
Property Reference: 173731.
A small studio to be let to one single person only(not a couple) who must provide employer's, Bank and landlord references and pass credit score. The applicant must be a professionally qualified person in long term employment with sound financial status. The studio is in the family home of the landlord and is available on a monthly basis from 01 11 16. Utility bills and internet are included.
Strictly no canvassers or agents as they will be reported.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £680.00 per month (£156.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £680.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 173731
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56738560.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17373129102016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.