|Added on Rightmove:||09 October 2016 (469 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 172377
Property Reference: 172377.
Large, attractive 4 double bedroom townhouse, 3 minutes' walk from Caledonian Road & Barnsbury overground rail station.
The property is approx. 6 minutes' walk to Caledonian Road tube station and 15 minutes to Kings Cross. Buses 17, 91, 259, 274 and the N91 night bus all pass the property too. This is a fantastic central location between Camden, Islington and St. Pancras.
The house is situated in a quiet, residential cul de sac just off from the buzz of Caledonian Road with its vast array of shops and restaurants. It also offers off road parking and a lovely South facing garden- an extremely rare find!
Superb, interior design, this fully furnished modern house boasts 4 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a separate downstairs toilet and a lovely secluded garden.
- 4 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms including one ensuite
- Ground floor toilet
- Fitted open plan kitchen/dining room with all appliances
- Private south facing landscaped garden, backing railway
- Off road parking
- Secure bike storage space to front
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £3,250.00 per month (£750.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £4,569.23
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 14 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 172377
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56738578.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17237729102016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.