|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (581 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 179745
Property Reference: 179745.
- Brand new luxury 1 double bedroom, bathroom and dressing room
- Desirably positioned within the Hoola development, South-west facing 6th floor apartment
- Exceptional outdoor space, large rippling 173 sq ft glass balcony, the largest of the 1 bed apartments
- Very light, stylish, curved apartment offers great views of Royal Docks, O2 and Canary Wharf
- With floor to ceiling windows along the length of the property, residents benefit from views inside and out
- Balcony access via the bedroom, living area and kitchen
- Brand new, thoughtfully chosen and quality furnishings
- Concierge, gym and residents' lounge
- Smart integrated appliances by Siemens
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Utility room with washer dryer
- Landscaped communal garden
- Video entry system
- Minutes’ walk to Royal Victoria (DLR Line) and new Crossrail Interchange and royal docks
- Short walk to Canning Town station on Jubilee line.
- In close proximity to Excel and London City Airport, and business districts
Hoola is set within the heart of the Royal Docks close to the forthcoming Asian Business Park, Silvertown Quays and Crossrail station. In close proximity to Excel and London City Airport Benefits from modern infrastructure such as Emirates Airline Cable Car. Surrounded by water and less than a minute walk from the Quays offering a fantastic way of life.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,560.00 per month (£360.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,800.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 14 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 179745
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56739877.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17974530102016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.