|Added on Rightmove:||11 October 2016 (589 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 173929
Property Reference: 173929.
Spacious house 171 SQM / 1845 SQFT
Open plan reception/ kitchen
3 bathrooms( 2 ensuite) and 1 cloak room
Off street parking
Sunny lawned garden
Cul de sac road
A spacious modern semi detached house on three floors providing a large living area open to the kitchen area on the ground floor plus an office/ bedroom five and a cloak room. The reception floor is fitted with wood covering and the cloak room and kitchen areas benefit from ceramic floor tiles.
There are three further bedrooms and two bathrooms(one ensuite) on the first floor and one more bedroom with ensuite bathroom on the second floor with fitted wardrobes and carpets in the bedrooms and tiled bathrooms.
There is spacious off street parking in front of the house and the garden enjoys a south west facing sunny aspect.
The location is 0.2 miles from North Sheen train station, 0.6 miles form Kew train and tube station and 0.8 miles form Richmond train and tube station with fast trains to Waterloo and district line to central London.
There are a number of good and outstanding state schools nearby. A large Sainsbury super market is across the main road, a family park at the other end of the road and ample, shopping, restaurants, recreational facilities and river Thames are in Richmond.
NOTE: Rooms will not be let individually. Looking for a family to move in.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,700.00 per month (£623.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £3,738.50
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 04 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 173929
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56741482.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17392930102016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.