|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2016 (595 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 180799
Property Reference: 180799.
Available Early/Mid December 2016.
Spacious 2 bed ground floor Victorian conversion garden flat.
· Two Double Bedrooms
· Ground Floor Garden Flat
· Walking distance to Walthamstow Central, Blackhorse Road, & St. James Street Stations.
· Sole use of South Facing Garden.
· Separate Kitchen Diner.
· Separate Lounge.
· Unfurnished except fridge and cooker.
· Working Professionals only, no HB.
What Current Tenant Says- “ We have thoroughly enjoyed the flat and would like to thank you for being such a helpful landlord.”
Must Be Seen. Centrally located within walking distance to 3 train stations, Blackhorse Road, Walthamstow Central and St.James Street train stations. Approx Train times, Blackhorse Road Station to Oxford Street Station 15mins. St. Jams Street Station to Liverpool Street Station 15mins, Walthamstow Central to Oxford Street Station 20mins. Several local amenities, and bus routes nearby. Shops & Restaurants, Library & Cinema all within walking distance. 2 double bedrooms. Spacious kitchen diner, separate lounge. Sole use of south facing easy maintenance garden.Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Would suit a professional couple, or two sharers. Ideal for commuters. A lovely flat.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,400.00 per month (£323.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,800.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 10 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 180799
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56742223.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18079931102016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.