|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 December 2016 (412 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 180035
Property Reference: 180035.
Spacious, airy 2 double bedroom flat in a Victorian house available for rent.
The flat benefits from high ceilings and period features. It has been recently refurbished to a high standard.
- Opposite open air tennis courts
- Near cafes and restaurants of Chamberlayne Road and Portobello Road
- Well connected to A40/M40 and M1
- 10 minute walk to Kensal Green and Kensal Rise Tube / Overground
- Centrally heated - Worcester Bosch combi boiler
- Close to the open spaces of Queens Park
- 10 minutes from Tesco / Sainsburys
- Zone 2
EPC - D
1 month's rent in advance and 6 weeks' rent as deposit. No agency fees.
NO SMOKERS/ NO DSS/ NO PETS
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,664.00 per month (£384.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,304.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 180035
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56743246.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 18003529102016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.