|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (224 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 180988
Property Reference: 180988.
Two Double Bed Furnished Flat Bayswater, Notting Hill
Location, Location, Location!
NO AGENT FEES!
A wonderful fully furnished, well presented, two bedroom Victorian apartment overlooking the highly sought after leafy Durham Terrace. Currently a home being lived in by owner. The flat benefits from high ceilings and a bright, sunny triple aspect with a beautiful kitchen, bathroom with bath and shower and two good sized double bedrooms with copious storage!
Location, Location, Location
Durham Terrace is perfectly situated a short walk to three tube stations, Queensway (Central line), Bayswater (Circle and District lines) and Royal Oak (Hammersmith and City line).
Little Venice, Paddington, Baker Street and West End all extremely close by.
Rent : PLEASE NOTE: Rent is pcm based on only 2 sharing. If 3 or 4 people its an additional £200 pcm.
Food & Entertainment
The is a rich choice of popular eateries on
- fashionable Westbourne Grove (famous Khan's Restaurant, American bars and coffee shops galore)
- Whiteleys on Queensway (has a Zara, GAP, Pizza Express, Cafe Rouge etc,and Cinema)
- Queensway with the largest array of eateries such as Lebanese, Brazilian, Cantonese, Chinese, Italian, Indian, Turkish, Japanese etc
- Portobello Road (Food and Antiques Market) 8-10 minutes walk and
- the famous restaurant "The Ledbury" and other boutique restaurants are around the corner,
- Notting Hill is within minutes walking, as is
- Princess Diana's Kensington Palace Gardens and Hyde Park, which is framed by
- Bayswater Road highlighting artists/portrait painters every Sunday representing the largest open air artist show in the world
- Turn left on Bayswater Road and you are walking towards Park Lane, Grosvenor House, Hilton hotels etc
- Just pop round the corner for Waitrose, Tesco and Sainsburys
The A40 is easy access 1 minute away if you need to drive to North Circular Road leading to A40 and motorways M1 North and M4 and M40.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,595.00 per month (£598.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £3,000.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 17 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
If calling, please quote reference: 180988
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56743273.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18098829102016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.