|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (528 days ago)|
- Beautifully presented one bedroom flat
- Located within this stunning residential block
- Fabulous communal garden and porterage
- Good condition throughout
- Galleried floor with study
- Excellent location moments from amenities and transport
- Use of communal gym, sauna and steam room
- Off-street parking space
LONG LET. A stylish one bedroom flat boasting lovely gallery level accommodation and situated in the superb Beaux Arts Building with porterage and fabulous communal gardens.
The Beaux Arts Building is a highly desirable development benefiting from close proximity to a superb selection of shops, bars and restaurants. Holloway Road Underground Station (Piccadilly Line) is close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 993879. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Crouch End.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.