|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (233 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 171818
Property Reference: 171818.
Total internal area 975 sq. ft; 90 sq. meters excluding the garage;
A rare modern red brick 3 bedroom detached home with off road parking, garage and a large garden. This desirable home is situated in Nevinson Close near Wandsworth Common, within walking distance of Clapham Junction (approx. 1 mile). Downstairs features a separate kitchen, large open living+dining room and a small toilet. Upstairs features a master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, a large double bedroom, a single bedroom and a shared bathroom. Downstairs the living room features patio doors that lead to a patio, a raised flower bed separates the patio from the lawn which has shrubs and bushes on each side.
- Master bedroom (approx 130 sq. ft; 12 sq. m) with ensuite.
- Large double bedroom (approx 120 sq. ft; 11 sq. m).
- Large open living+dining room (approx. 325 sq. ft; 30 sq. m)
- Off road parking and garage.
- Gas central heating.
- Gas hob, with electric main oven.
- Double glazing throughout.
- New carpets throughout.
- Large garden (rear garden is approx. 1025 sq ft; 95 sq m)
The garden backs onto Southwest trains railway. The double glazing means that the sound of the trains is only just audible indoors and most people do not notice it.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,740.00 per month (£632.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £3,780.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 25 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 171818
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56744716.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17181830102016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.