|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2016 (352 days ago)|
- Semi detached property in quiet cul-de-sac location
- Three bedrooms
- Hallway, lounge, fitted kitchen and conservatory
- G/C/H & DG, driveway parking, rear garden + conservatory
- Single garage
- EPC rating=E Deposit £795.00
- Available now
Dunedin Lettings are pleased to introduce a semi detached property situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location, property offers: spacious hallway, lounge with patio doors leading into conservatory, fitted kitchen with appliances. First floor: two double bedrooms one having fitted wardrobes and single bedroom, bathroom with shower over bath plus separate w.c. Integral access to single garage, gas central heating & double glazed. Spacious garden, available now.
Ideal location for road and rail services- Longbridge and Northfield Train Stations providing access to Birmingham City Centre with the M5 and M42 being readily accessible. Nearby is the new Longbridge development offering excellent shops, restaurants and entertainment facilities, with local amenities close by.
When you apply for a tenancy there will be an administration fee to pay please visit our website: www.dunedinlettings.co.uk or ask our staff for further details of this fee and other fees which may become payable.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56745955.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7293119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dunedin Sales & Lettings, Rubery.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.