|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 November 2016 (509 days ago)|
- Two bedrooms
- Well presented throughout
- Shower room
- Kitchen with some white goods
- Ideal for a couple
- Close to the town centre
- Laid to lawn rear garden
- Allocated parking for two
- Available late January 2017
A two bedroom semi-detached house which is situated on the popular road of Port Lane. With great access to the town centre and other local amenities, could this be your next home? Call today to register your interest and to book a viewing.
A two bedroom, semi-detached house which is situated on the popular road of Port Lane. The property boasts easy access into the town centre and an array of local restaurants, shops and attractions. The property is ideally suited to a single person or couple looking for their first home.
The accommodation comprises of a sitting room that is tastefully decorated and is finished with laminate flooring, this leads through to the kitchen which features some appliances. Upstairs there is a master bedroom and a smaller double bedroom, both of which are neutrally decorated, also upstairs is a modern shower room. Externally there is a rear laid to lawn garden and two allocated parking spaces.
Offered unfurnished and available late January 2017. Call today to register your interest and to book your viewing .
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56746879.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3390K5019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Colchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.