|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2016 (507 days ago)|
- UNFURNISHED DETACHED HOUSE TO LET
- LOCATED WITHIN THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF SEATON
- EASY ACCESS ROUTES TO WORKINGTON, COCKERMOUTH, CARLISLE AND KESWICK
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS AND KITCHEN
- THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS AND A BATHROOM
- ENERGY RATING E
- COUNCIL TAX BAND A
A beautifully presented unfurnished detached house to let located within the popular village of Seaton providing reliable forms of transport with easy access routes to Workington, Cockermouth, Carlisle and Keswick. Having the Lake District on your doorstep is just another positive to this property. The unfurnished accommodation is immaculately presented throughout and comprises:- Entrance Porch, Two Reception Rooms and Kitchen to the Ground Floor. Three good size Bedrooms and a Bathroom to the First Floor. Outside there is a good size easy maintained garden to the rear and parking situated on a side lane. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56748712.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WOR140534_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Workington .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.