|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2016 (353 days ago)|
- Delightful one bedroom cottage
- Fully fitted breakfast kitchen
- Living room with character beams
- Bathroom with shower
- Double bedroom
- Patio & parking
- Peaceful location with easy access to transport & local amenities
- EPC Rating G (Available end of November)
John Shepherd lettings are pleased to offer this delightful character one bedroom cottage in a rural location between Hampton in Arden and Balsall Common and within 5 miles of junction 6 M42, NEC and commuter rail services from Birmingham International and Hampton Railway stations.
In brief, the property comprises a fitted breakfast kitchen, character living room with exposed beams and 18th Century brick chimney breast, study area, bathroom with shower, double bedroom with built in wardrobes, patio and allocated off site parking.
The property also benefits from electric heating and included into the rent is the water rates.
Available end of November.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56749855.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 82617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Shepherd Lettings, Knowle.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.