|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 January 2017 (337 days ago)|
*** LET AGREED *** A modern first floor furnished apartment of great quality, style and likely low running costs within a convenient and secure gated development close to Derby City Centre, Ring Road, Hospital, A38 & A50 road networks. This property would ideally suit a professional couple or two sharers. NO PETS.
Ground Floor - Communal entrance hallway with stairs to the first floor and access to the apartment.
First Floor - Entrance Hallway
'L' shaped hallway with two built in cupboards, one housing the hot water tank with shelving.
Open Plan Kitchen Diner & Lounge
Juliet balcony doors overlook the front, two electric panel heaters, carpeted and TV, Satellite & Telephone connections.
The kitchen is well fitted with a good range of wall and base units with matching cupboard and drawer fronts, laminate worktop and tiled splashbacks, stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, oven, hob and extractor fan. Tiled floor with spotlights to the ceiling.
Bedroom One 16' x 10'2"
Particularly spacious with upvc double glazed window, TV aerial connection & electric panel heater.
Fitted with a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level w.c. Tiled surrounds, chrome towel heater and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 9' x 8'2"
Upvc double glazed window, TV aerial connection & electric panel heater.
Beautifully fitted with a panelled bath, shower over and shower screen, tiled surrounds, low level w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin, chrome towel heater and extarctor fan.
Outside - The apartment forms part of a secure, gated development with an allocated parking space, bin store and bike shed.
Viewings - By appointment with BBJ Lettings, Derby on 01332 384438.
Please Note: - As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit (which is £150 more than the rental) that will be payable before the tenancy starts. Our fees can be found at: http://www.bbjlettings.co.uk/tennants.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56750152.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 26603712. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Boxall Brown & Jones, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.