Restaurant to rent11 Great Eastern Street, London, EC2A
£65,000 pa (£5,417 pcm)
868 sq. ft.
- 868 sq ft (80 sq m)
- Shoreditch A3 Use
- The premises comprise a Grade II Listed Building and have the following approximate areas:
- Ground floor 495 sq ft (46 sq m)
- Basement 373 sq ft (34 sq m)
- Situated on the south side of Great Eastern Street, between the junction with Bishopsgate/Commercial Street and Dinerama
- Close to Box Park and the many restaurants and bars in Shoreditch.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-56751514.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd Limited, Stirling Ackroyd.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.