|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2016 (385 days ago)|
- Extremely Spacious Maisonette
- Walking Distance to Station
- Corner Plot
- Living Room 16'2 x 14'3
- Dining Room 12'5 x 9'1
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room 14' x 8'3
- Downstairs Bedroom 13'1 x 10'7
- Upstairs Bedroom 14'7 x 12'9
- En Suite
An extremely spacious two double bedroom split level maisonette set in a popular location within walking distance of Dorking mainline station and set on a corner plot. The property benefits from a master bedroom with en-suite, second double bedroom, bathroom, kitchen/breakfast room and two large reception rooms. A particular feature of this property is the larger than average front and private rear gardens.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56751616.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference DOL160053_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by White & Sons, Dorking.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.