|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 December 2016 (423 days ago)|
- Exclusive Location
- Two Bedrooms
- Generous Room Sizes
- Newly Refurbished
- High Specification
IRNHAM MEWS - MINEHEAD
Located in an exlcusice, quiet and secluded location in Minehead close to the local aminities is this new refurbished two bedroom first floor flat to let immdeiately. Please call 01643 705559 to arrange a viewing.
The property comprises of:
With staircase rising to first floor.
With skylight window, fitted carpet, doors to
Kitchen/Lounge: 16' x 14'
Double glazed window to front, double glazed velux window to rear, fitted carpet, two radiators.
Kitchen Area: a range of fitted base and wall units with worktop surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven, inset gas hob with extractor hood, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler.
Bedroom One: 8' 9" x 11' 10"
Double glazed window to front, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Two: 8' 11" x 11' 1"
Double glazed velux window, radiator, fitted carpet.
Double glazed velux window, a white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator, vinyl floor, extractor unit.
The popular holiday resort of Minehead is situated on the edge of the Exmoor National Park near to some of the very best moorland and woodland countryside where many delightful walks and other country pursuits can be enjoyed. Many of the well known attractions of the West Somerset and North Devon areas are within short motoring distance. Minehead provides good shopping facilities, has First, Middle and Upper schools and has a regular local bus service throughout the year. The West Somerset Steam Railway serves all stations to Bishops Lydeard and there are regular buses serving the County Town of Taunton some 25 miles away which has excellent shopping, leisure and entertainment facilities. Taunton also has direct access to the M5 motorway and is served by a mainline railway station.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56752222.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4155K2620. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons - Lettings, Minehead Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.