|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 December 2016 (311 days ago)|
- Four Bedroom Three Storey Town House
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner Utility Room
- En-suite Shower Room With Master Bedroom
- Gardens And Garage
An opportunity to rent this four bedroom three storey town house. The property offers accommodation which comprises:- Ground floor entrance ground floor bedroom shower room/wc utility room. First Floor:- Lounge kitchen/diner. Second Floor:- Three bedrooms family bathroom and en-suite shower room to the master bedroom. The property benefits from a range of modern appointments which include double glazing and gas central heating. The house has a modern fitted kitchen with integrated oven hob and dishwasher. Externally there is a garden to the rear driveway providing off street parking and an integral garage. Located on Heron Mews which is a cul-de-sac position on the edge of Heysham the property is located in a semi rural position within Heysham there are a range of shops Schools Health Services Village Library and general public services. Road links which provide access to nearby Lancaster City and into Morecambe town centre. Internal viewing is recommended to appreciate the size of accommodation provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56752954.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 89296R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Morecambe.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.