|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 November 2016 (540 days ago)|
- 2 Bedrooms
- Gas C/H
- Small Garden
- Street parking Available
- Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Long Term
** MODERN TWO BEDROOM terraced property CLOSE TO THE TOWN CENTRE *** MODERN KITCHEN with wooden worktops, Black tiling & BUILT IN Oven, hob & hood ** SEPARATE DINING ROOM with PATIO DOORS leading to the GARDEN ** LOUNGE with FEATURE FIREPLACE ** MAIN DOUBLE BEDROOM with BUILT IN WARDROBE * * ENCLOSED REAR YARD *
** MODERN TWO BEDROOM terraced property CLOSE TO THE TOWN CENTRE **
* MODERN KITCHEN with wooden worktops, Black tiling & BUILT IN Oven, hob & hood *
* SEPARATE DINING ROOM with PATIO DOORS leading to the GARDEN *
* LOUNGE with FEATURE FIREPLACE *
* MAIN DOUBLE BEDROOM with BUILT IN WARDROBE & LAMINATE FLOORING *
* ONE FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOM *
* Family bathroom Leads off from the Second bedroom *
* MODERN White bathroom suite with STAND ALONE SHOWER CUBICLE *
* DECORATED IN NEUTRAL COLOURS THROUGHOUT *
* DOUBLE GLAZED & gas central heating *
* ENCLOSED REAR YARD *
* Close to Local amenities & schools *
* Within Close Proximity To the TOWN CENTRE & all Good Transport Links Including The Train Station *
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56753233.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26603558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.