|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2016 (596 days ago)|
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Separate Kitchen/Reception Room
- Deposit £3,115.38
- 0.5 Miles To Hilly Fields Park (Approx.)
- 0.4 Miles To Brockley Train Station (Approx.)
- 0.7 Miles To New Cross Train Station (Approx.)
- Inclusive Of Bills.
Kallars are delighted to offer this warm welcoming Maisonette nestled within the Brockley conservation area.
With a contemporary finish throughout, the ground floor consists of a comfortable reception room, kitchen/dining room, downstairs cloakroom and bathroom leading to a private section of garden, allowing plenty of room on the first and second floor for four generously sized bedrooms. A considerable amount of time has gone into making this the perfect homely property.
Upper Brockley Road has unrestricted parking and all major public transport routes can be found via Brockley station. Brockley is insanely popular with families and commuters, Beecroft, John Stainer, Turnham and St Mary Magdalen's are excellent primary schools which are a short walk away. As are the huge open spaces of Hilly Fields Park, local coffee shops and boutiques along Brockley Road, not to mention New Cross Train station also within a short walk.
An internal inspection is highly advised to fully appreciate this remarkable property. Please call 0208 692 9533 now to arrange a viewing, alternatively you can reach us via email at email@example.com
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56753776.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CAN2KAL2001288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kallars, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.