|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (200 days ago)|
- First and second floor flat on crescent road (with lift)
- Light and airy reception room boasting ample dining space
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with a stylish finish
- Three good-sized bedrooms, two offering fitted wardrobes
- Sleek bathroom and shower room
- Private balcony and access to gorgeous communal gardens
- Beautifully presented with a modern styling
- Close to Earls Court station (Piccadilly and District lines)
Full descriptionLONG LET. Offering direct access to wonderful communal gardens, this gorgeous and bright three bedroom split-level flat features contemporary interiors, generous proportions and a private balcony.
Beach House is located close to a comprehensive range of amenities in the close by Earls Court Road, while the many restaurants and bars of Old Brompton Road are also within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earls Court.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.