|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2016 (567 days ago)|
- A charming two bedroom house
- Quietly located and very close to Woking town centre
- Bright kitchen with space for dining
- Benefits from a conservatory and a seperate storage shed
- Off-street parking
LONG LET. Presented in excellent condition, this fantastic two bedroom house is located within easy reach of amenities and provides a conservatory, a private rear garden and a driveway.
Queen Elizabeth Way is located on a residential road close to local shops and the open spaces of Woking Park and within easy reach of the many amenities of Woking town centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Woking.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.