|Added on Rightmove:||03 October 2016 (265 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 174031
Property Reference: 174031.
2 Bedroom Terraced Property with extended kitchen / dining area for Rent, Chapeltown S35 Nr Shops and Train Station. £525 PCM
Double Reception Rooms in a terrace - rare!
Popular area of Chapeltown - houses go quickly in this area so don't miss out!!
- Unfurnished but can be provided with use of a fridge and freezer at no extra cost
- Large double bedrooms
- Neutral and modern decoration with period features
- Large living room and separate dining room
- Cellar for storage
- Modern white bathroom
- New modern white kitchen with double oven
- New wireless combi-boiler (take the thermostat with you into any room)
- Convenient and Popular location 2 minutes from Chapeltown centre ideal for schools (excellent ofsted reports), Train station , shops (Asda 1000 yards away) and restaurants. Hesley Woods Park behind the house with nice walks. Excellent location if travelling to Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley and Leeds.
- Chapeltown is a young and professional area with plenty to do and new restaurants, shops and services opening often.
- Parking to front and rear of property
- Ideal for Professional couple, Family or sharers No agents or DSS / Benefits
- Pets and Children apply with landlord.
Property is currently tenanted and so viewings available with current tenants on the following days and times.
Monday's After 5pm - 8pm
Tuesday's After 5pm - 8pm
Thursday's After 5pm - 8pm
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £515.00 per month (£118.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £645.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 18 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 174031
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56761294.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 17403131102016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.