|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 October 2016 (411 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 174159
Property Reference: 174159.
Lovely one bed flat in the heart of chipping norton
- 1 double bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Gas central heating
- double glazed windows
- covered car parking space
- outside storage (little shed in parking area)
- Modem bath with shower over bath
- pull down double bed in lounge for guests
- nice bright kitchen with breakfast bar
- built in washing machine and fridge
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £695.00 per month (£160.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,050.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 05 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
If calling, please quote reference: 174159
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56761309.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17415931102016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.