|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 January 2017 (498 days ago)|
- Fully renovated, attractive modern building
- Open-plan reception/kitchen with French doors to garden
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite bathroom
- Kitchen with granite worktops and integrated appliances
- Real wood floors throughout
- Parking space for two cars
- Fantastic 37' rear garden
- Secluded and peaceful location
LONG LET. Beautifully presented throughout, this three bedroom house offers bright and spacious accommodation with a secure, private gated entrance, off-street parking and underfloor heating throughout.
Grove Park offers easy access to the amenities of Chiswick, with its many shops, bars and restaurants. The nearest stations are Chiswick (Nattional Rail) and Gunnersbury (District Line & Overground), while the A4 provides good links for motorists.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Chiswick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.