|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (152 days ago)|
- MODERN DETACHED HOUSE
- DOUBLE GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY PARKING
- ENTRANCE HALL, NEWLY FITTED CLOAKROOM
- LOUNGE/ DINING ROOM, SUN ROOM
- KITCHEN WITH NEW OVEN, TILING AND WORKTOPS
- 4 BEDROOMS (3 WITH WARDROBES)
- NEW BATHROOM WITH ELECTRIC SHOWER OVER BATH
- PLEASANT MANICURED GARDENS
- REDECORATED ACCOMMODATION AND NEWLY FITTED FLOORING
- SOME NEW ELECTRIC HEATING, UNFURNISHED, EPC TBC
Full descriptionModern detached house in a popular village to the west of Bury St Edmunds. The property has the benefit of redecorated accommodation, new flooring and a refitted bathroom and cloakroom. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26603163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shires Residential, Mildenhall.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.