|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (489 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 181521
Property Reference: 181521.
Excellent four bed shared house in Hawkesworth Street, Liverpool. All Bills are inclusive. Finished to an excellent standard. The house is suitable for professional people and student.
The rent includes gas, electric, water, council tax, and the internet. Available from now onwards.
There is TV with Sky subscription, and you can watch hundreds of channels.
Excellent location in Anfield area. The kitchen is fully fitted with appliances with fridge/freezer, microwave, cooker, oven, kettle etc.
All the bedrooms have wardrobes. There are regular bus services to the city centre, and it is a walking distance to city centre.
Couples are welcome. There is £25 more per week for a couple.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £280.00 per month (£64.62 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £0.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 14 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 3 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
If calling, please quote reference: 181521
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56770348.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18152101112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.