|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (472 days ago)|
- Beautiful three bedroom house arranged over three floors
- Set within a lovely peaceful mews
- Spacious reception room with bright interiors
- Modern, stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and fitted wardrobes
- Two additional well presented bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Boasts both private balcony and garden
- Benefits from off street parking
LONG LET. Set on a peaceful cobbled mews, this stunning three bedroom three storey house is beautifully presented throughout and benefits from a lovely reception room and a sauna.
Old Brewery Mews is an extremely peaceful street located behind the exclusive shops, bars and restaurants of Hampstead High Street. Travel Links include Hampstead Underground Station (Northern Line).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.