|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (532 days ago)|
- Fantastic one bedroom second floor flat
- Set within a prestigious warehouse conversion
- Expansive open-plan reception room
- Wonderful south-facing balcony
- Stylish integrated kitchen
- Large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
LONG LET. This stylish one bedroom flat is situated in a fantastic warehouse conversion in the heart of Shad Thames and boasts an expansive open-plan reception room and a beautiful south-facing balcony.
Located in the heart of London, mere moments from the Thames and just a short distance from the local shops and amenities found on Tower Bridge Road and Borough High Street.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, London Bridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.