|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2016 (116 days ago)|
- Two bedrooms
- Close to Town centre
- Energy Rating C
- Access to the train station
This lovely spacious property is situated ideally for access to the train station and links to both Rotherham, Doncaster and Barnsley. There is a good range of local amenities and been centrally located between Conisbrough and Mexborough this is great for lots of attractions in the town. The village itself has shops including Home Bargains, Asda and Greggs. If you enjoy sports then why not call along to the leisure centre, or Kingswood to enjoy a range of activities. Don't miss out on this one call us now!
This great spacious modern two bedroom top floor apartment has a secure communal entrance with intercom access to the apartment. The hallway leads to a good sized lounge with julliett balcony. The kitchen has integrated appliances including the electric hob and oven, fridge freezer and washing machine with a good range of wall and base units. The main bedroom has the benefit of fitted wardrobes ideal for clothes and shoes and the second bedroom is a smaller room but still a good size. Onto the bathroom with plumbed in shower over the bath and suite in white. Outside offers parking space for one car.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56770801.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P5618I3912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Mexborough Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.