|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2016 (446 days ago)|
- Available 28/12/16
- Popular apartment complex
- Two double bedrooms
- Well proportioned lounge/diner
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Bathroom with shower
- Fitted wardrobes
- Secure allocated parking
- Easy access to Nottingham
PRESENTED TO HOME OWNER STANDARD a fantastic second floor apartment. Within walking distance of Trent Bridge and West Bridgford town centre as well as easy access to and from Nottingham City Centre.
The accommodation comprises:
Entrance hall with video intercom system and two useful storage cupboards
Well proportioned lounge/diner with Juliette balcony and wooden flooring
Kitchen with modern units, oven, hob, washing machine, slimline dishwasher and fridge freezer
Spacious double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
Second spacious double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
Bathroom with white suite and mains fed shower over the bath
The apartment benefits from clean communal areas with lift, double glazing, electric heating, secure allocated parking space and ample visitor spaces, secure bikeshed, attractive communal Courtyard style gardens. CALL TODAY TO ARRANGE A VIEWING
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000246641. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Innes Lettings, West Bridgford - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.