|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2016 (177 days ago)|
- **REDUCED FEES**
- Two Bedrooms
- Ideal for Manvers
- Great for Local amenities
- Yard area
- Energy Rating D
- Street Parking
- Good sized property
***FIRST MONTH RENT HALF PRICE AND REDUCED DEPOSIT*** This property perfectly situated for access to the town centre amenities from a range of shops, cafes, a lovely little market area and good bars and resturants. The property is a good size, modern kitchen and would be great for a couple or individual. Excellent for commuting through to Barnsley, Rotherham and Doncaster by road, train and bus. It's also close to Manvers for excellent employment opportunities.
***FIRST MONTH RENT HALF PRICE AND REDUCED DEPOSIT TO MOVE IN*** Enter the property from the front external door into the lounge with neutral decor and carpet. Through to the kitchen dining area with a good range of wall and base units in light wood, matching worktops and wall tiles. To finish the room off is the tiled floor and neutral walls. Upstairs the property has a good sized front double bedroom and a smaller second room. The bathroom has the benefit of a 3 piece suite in white, tiles and flooring. Externally the property has on street parking at the front, with a small frontage with wall and gate. To the rear of the property is a yard area ideal for sitting out in the summer.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56772370.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4033C1316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Mexborough Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.