|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 November 2016 (567 days ago)|
- Superb reasonably new build property.
- Desireable location.
- Great access to motorway links.
- Nearby shopping.
- Off road parking.
- Eco - friendly!
- 2 double sized bedrooms.
- Gas central heating!
- Double glazed throughout.
- Available end of November
Save money on bills! Come to see this superb eco - friendly family property with 3 bedrooms!
The desirable Stamford Brook development brings you this fantastic 3 bedroom semi-detached family home!
Greeted at the entrance hallway, to the right comes a good sized kitchen, complete with appliances, including a oven and gas hob.
The rear of the property is where you will find the spacious reception room, with patio doors leading to the enclosed, manageable rear lawned garden. The ground floor also provides a large WC and some under stairs storage. The rear garden provides access to the off road parking and the garage.
The 1st floor comes with fitted carpets, and 3 bedrooms. The master bedroom is a double size and features fitted wardrobes and an ensuite shower room, with WC. Bedroom 2 is again double in size, whereas bedroom 3 is a smaller, single sized bedroom, ideal for office or nursery use.
The property is tastefully and neutrally decorated, and will not stay available for long.
Book your viewing today!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000299898. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Altrincham - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.