|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2016 (565 days ago)|
- Detached Three Bedroom Property
- Part Furnished
- Landscaped Garden
- Spacious Kitchen/Diner
- Bathroom and En-Suite Shower Room
- Large Lounge
- Garage and Parking for Four Cars
- Gas Central Heating
- Council Tax C
- No HB/Smokers/Sharers/Pets
FAC are pleased to present a stunning three bedroom detached property set within a quiet location close to all local amenities. The property has parking for four cars as well as a garage and landscaped gardens. There is a spacious lounge and kitchen/diner, together with a master en-suite and a further two good size bedrooms. The property benefits from gas central heating and has far reaching views.
Fees Apply :
- £90 per person over the age of 18 years for tenant referencing
- Guarantor fee of £50 if required
- £170 administration fee upon moving in
Upon move in you will be required to pay one months rent and deposit (which will always be £100 more than the rental figure) upfront.
Notes: A cash handling charge of £5.00 per transaction will be made if paying with cash. We are now able to accept card payments. Debit cards have no charge, however credit cards are subject to a 2% handling fee.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56774308.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26606118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FAC, Par.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.