|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (469 days ago)|
- One bedroom flat
- 2nd floor
- Cosy and contemporary property
- Great location
- Short walk to Hornsey Rail Station
- Seconds from shops and all amenities
- Offered partly or fully furnished
- Very quiet property
Reliable Homes are proud to present this beautiful and modern one bedroom flat situated within walking distance to Crouch End and all its amenities as well as a short stroll to Hornsey Rail Station with easy access to the City and Central London. This cosy property comprises of a modern separate kitchen, separate reception room, double bedroom with panoramic views and contemporary fully tiled family bathroom suite. Further benefits include double glazing throughout and gas central heating. Offered furnished this property is available from start of December 2016. Early viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56774650.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101380000283. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reliable Homes, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.