|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 March 2017 (362 days ago)|
- Smart one bedroom basement flat
- Fully furnished
- Beautiful period building
- Permit parking available
- Close to RVI and Leazes Park
- Short walk to bars, shops and restaurants
- Large double bedroom
- Call now to view
Leazes Terrace is one of the most prestigious and popular streets in the city, located close to the RVI and the gorgeous Leazes Park. Within easy walking distance to the many shops, bars and restaurants in the city, this apartment is perfectly situated.
The property has large windows which contribute to a light and open feel, the front door leads into a hallway with the living space and kitchen off to the right. The lounger is furnished with sofa and coffee table, along with dining table and chairs. The kitchen is smartly fitted with modern units and an oven, fridge and washing machine are also included.
The bathroom has a lovely white three piece suite with shower over the bath. There is a large double bedroom to the back of the property which comes furnished with wardrobe and drawers. Parking is available on street with a permit from the council.
Council tax band B.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000390422. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.