|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 December 2016 (449 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 181010
Property Reference: 181010.
This property is ideally located in the heart of Newcastle city centre, just a few minutes walk from the RVI and Newcastle University. It is close to the bars and restaurants of Newcastle and a stone's throw away from the shops!
The property briefly comprises of a communal entrance hallway with lift access and secure entry system, entrance hallway with built in storage cupboard, lounge, modern fitted kitchen, two bedrooms (one double and one single) and bathroom/WC. It also has electric heating and double glazing throughout.
The property comes fully furnished.
There is access to lovely communal gardens.
- Central city centre location
- Fully Furnished
- Two bedrooms
- Available now
- Communal gardens
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £660.00 per month (£152.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £695.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 January, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 181010
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56775706.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18101030102016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.