|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (554 days ago)|
- Contemporary high specification house
- Completely refurbished throughout
- Wooden flooring downstairs
- Three bedrooms with option of four
- Short walk to train station, park & local shops
- Large new cream gloss kitchen
- High spec bathroom with rain head shower
- Popular West Reading location
- Gas combo boiler, uPVC double glazing
- Rent direct from professional landlord
Property number 36567. Click the "Request Details" button, submit the form and we'll text & email you within minutes, day or night. Why pay for a call?
A completely refurbished and very high specification three bedroom house, situated in a popular location to the West of Reading and within a walking distance or bus journey of the town centre, Oracle shopping centre and train station.
This good sized house has been comprehensively refurbished to include a new luxury kitchen and bathroom, redecoration in neutral colours and new wood flooring and carpets throughout. The property is bright and airy and benefits from three bedrooms, an upstairs bathroom, a large kitchen and the option of a fourth bedroom downstairs. The house also has gas central heating, double glazing and a garden.
The property is close to Kensington recreation ground, Battle Library, a Tesco supermarket and numerous shops and restaurants.
Parking for two cars available on the road through Reading Borough Council permit.
Lounge / option of bedroom 4 – 12’11 x 8’10
A bright room with bay window to the front. Wooden flooring and newly redecorated.
Dining room – 12’9 x 12’1
Neutrally decorated with wooden floors, door to garden and open plan through to
Kitchen – 12’7 x 8’0
Large and new kitchen – high gloss cream units with grey metro tiles and woodblock effect worktop. Including 4 burner gas hob, chimney hood, stainless steel oven. Newly redecorated with wooden floors.
A paved courtyard garden with raised flower beds.
Bedroom 1 – 12’1 x 10’4
Good sized double bedroom with two windows to the front of the property and built in wardrobe. Neutral decoration and with new carpets.
Bedroom 2 – 10’4 x 9’1
Double bedroom overlooking the garden, also with built in wardrobe. Newly redecorated with new carpets.
Bedroom 3 –
Single bedroom overlooking the garden. Newly redecorated, new carpets.
Luxury contemporary bathroom including bath with thermostatic rain head shower over, WC and sink. Grey textured tiles and wood effect flooring. Velux window.
Available 25th November 2016.
Deposit - 1.5 months rent
Sorry, no housing benefit tenants.
References and deposit required.
If you're interested in this property please click the "Request Details" button above
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56782372.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 36567. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Visum, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.