|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2016 (349 days ago)|
- Bay-fronted double reception room with working fireplace
- Sleek integrated kitchen with space to dine
- Master bedroom with extensive storage
- Two additional generous double bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom and guest cloakroom
- Charming patio garden
- Chic neutral décor and wood floors
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
SHORT LET. Beautifully presented and with elegant décor, this stunning three bedroom house offers ample living and entertaining space with lots of character.
The house is moments from Gunnersbury Triangle Nature Reserve and the fantastic shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants of Chiswick High Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1002655. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Chiswick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.