|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2016 (538 days ago)|
- Fantastic four bedroom house over three floors
- Reception room with dining space and open-plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom
- Second en-suite bedroom
- First floor reception room with attached balcony
- Attractive facade with private driveway
- French doors to a superb garden with patio
- Secluded location in a quiet residential area
SHORT LET. Set within an attractive modern development, this four bedroom house is spaciously arranged over three floors, comprising an open-plan ground floor with garden access, two en suite bedrooms and off-street parking.
Peacefully located off Roehampton Lane the property is well placed for a small range of local amenities, Richmond Park and Roehampton Golf Course, and motorist routes out of London via the A3.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1000652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Putney.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.