|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2016 (480 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 181448
Property Reference: 181448.
- We offer this furnished one bedroom flat in excellent decorative condition to a single professional or couple.
- Located on the first floor of a traditional town house in the centre of Farnham. Restaurants, pubs, cafes, shops, library, adult education college etc are moments away. Farnham railway station is approximately 10 minute walk providing a regular service to Waterloo.
- Accommodation comprises : entrance hall with coat rack, spacious lounge/dining room, large double bedroom, fitted kitchen, bathroom.
- The lounge has fitted book shelving with space for a TV on the top, and sofa bed.
- Bedroom has built in full height wardrobes, fitted shelves and two chests of drawers.
- Kitchen is fully fitted with gas hob, electric fan oven, washer dryer, dish washer, fridge freezer and eye level cupboards with under cupboard lighting.
- Bathroom is equipped with white suite with bath and shower over, glass bath screen, large mirror with lights over, chrome heated towel rail, drying rail, shaver socket, wooden venetian blind and tiled floor.
- Heating is by radiators and gas Combi-boiler.
- Double glazed timber windows.
- On-street parking permits (Zone A) can be obtained from the local Borough Counci which provides parking 24/7 for only £50 per annum.
- The bedroom and bathroom have a very pleasant and light rear outlook.
- If this flat interests you, please contact us to arrange a viewing.
- We also have a second floor open-plan furnished flat available, offered to the same high standard, for £950 PCM
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £895.00 per month (£206.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,342.50
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 09 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 181448
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56782648.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18144801112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.