|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2016 (572 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 181694
Property Reference: 181694.
Available from 6th November 2016 - this is an opportunity to live in a recently refurbished beautiful house which is a 10 minutes walk from Newbury Park Station and 5 minute walk to Oaks Park School. The property has 3 bedrooms, seprate WC and Shower room, connected living room and dining room and a sizable kitchen.
The entire property has been refurbished internally, fully alarmed and has its own side entrance to the garden. A driveway allows for off street parking and all in all is an ideal living place for a couple or small family.
The property is situated on Leyswood Drive and is close to local amenities [shops and supermaket] as well as a local park a few minutes away.
Private Landlord managed property, deposit and the first months rent in advance. References required.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,600.00 per month (£369.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,000.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 06 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- DSS enquiries welcome
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 181694
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56782663.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18169401112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.