|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 December 2016 (496 days ago)|
- Central heating
- Washing machine
- White goods
- Brand new kitchen (silky gloss)
- Electric oven
- 42 inch tv
- Double glaze windows
Property number 36531. Click the "Request Details" button, submit the form and we'll text & email you within minutes, day or night. Why pay for a call?
- Two large double bedrooms
- Brand New Kitchen (silky gloss)
- Wooden Floors (recently fitted)
- 42 Inch TV
- Large fridge
- Washing machine
- New Electric Oven with dual cooking option
- double glaze windows
-close to Restaurants and Cafe, Park, Shops
Close to Transport Links Queens Park Station (9min walk), West Hamsptead Station (9min bus), Kilburn Park station (13 min walk), Brondesbury Park Station (13min walk), and falls within several school catchment areas.
If you're interested in this property please click the "Request Details" button above
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56785558.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 36531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Visum, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.